That is something that has always fascinated me.
Why do so many people watch “reality tv” when it couldn’t be further from reality.
What we watch is carefully edited to play on our fears and emotions.
And these are the reasons why we shouldn’t be watching them.
Surely there are better things that you could be doing with your time.
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Priorities Change
- Change How You Eat
- Letting Distractions Win
- Getting Back Into Blogging
- Beard Envy Is Real
- I’m Back. Again. I Think
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own