Begin each day by telling yourself : Today I will be meeting with interference, ingratitude, insolence, disloyalty, ill-will, and selfishness—all of them due to the offenders’ ignorance of what is good and what is evil.
– Marcus Aurelius
This is one of the daily meditations that was used by the Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius over 2,000 years ago.
How much different would your day be if you started practicing this meditation daily?
If it makes your day better, how much better would it make others once they discovered it?
Then, how much better would society be?
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Beard Envy Is Real
- I’m Back. Again. I Think
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own
- Do We Need To Be Constantly Entertained?
- It Was Supposed To Happen
- When The WiFi Goes Out
- Are We Too Entitled?