Begin each day by telling yourself : Today I will be meeting with interference, ingratitude, insolence, disloyalty, ill-will, and selfishness—all of them due to the offenders’ ignorance of what is good and what is evil.
– Marcus Aurelius
This is one of the daily meditations that was used by the Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius over 2,000 years ago.
How much different would your day be if you started practicing this meditation daily?
If it makes your day better, how much better would it make others once they discovered it?
Then, how much better would society be?
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Accomplish Something Good With Hard Work
- What Is Freedom?
- Are We In Control, Or Does It Control Us?
- Taking Responsibility
- Getting Into The Swing Of Things
- A New Year Is Here
- You Design The Cover Of Your Book
- Evil Does Not Harm The World
- Rip The Band-Aid Off
- When The Battery Goes Flat
- Does It Really Matter?