The wisdom of the crowd can only genuinely exist when everyone participates.
Wikipedia is a good example of this.
It isn’t so much the wisdom of the crowd, more like the views of a few people
The danger with seeking the wisdom of the crowd is that it runs the risk of becoming an echo chamber.
Your challenge then is to hear the wisdom of those who aren’t part of the crowd.
Have you seen these recent posts?
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own
- Do We Need To Be Constantly Entertained?
- It Was Supposed To Happen
- When The WiFi Goes Out
- Are We Too Entitled?
- Don’t Just Say You Have Read Books