The wisdom of the crowd can only genuinely exist when everyone participates.
Wikipedia is a good example of this.
It isn’t so much the wisdom of the crowd, more like the views of a few people
The danger with seeking the wisdom of the crowd is that it runs the risk of becoming an echo chamber.
Your challenge then is to hear the wisdom of those who aren’t part of the crowd.
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Priorities Change
- Change How You Eat
- Letting Distractions Win
- Getting Back Into Blogging
- Beard Envy Is Real
- I’m Back. Again. I Think
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own