The wisdom of the crowd can only genuinely exist when everyone participates.
Wikipedia is a good example of this.
It isn’t so much the wisdom of the crowd, more like the views of a few people
The danger with seeking the wisdom of the crowd is that it runs the risk of becoming an echo chamber.
Your challenge then is to hear the wisdom of those who aren’t part of the crowd.
Have you seen these recent posts?
- What Is Freedom?
- Are We In Control, Or Does It Control Us?
- Taking Responsibility
- Getting Into The Swing Of Things
- A New Year Is Here
- You Design The Cover Of Your Book
- Evil Does Not Harm The World
- Rip The Band-Aid Off
- When The Battery Goes Flat
- Does It Really Matter?
- The Illusion Of Saving Lives