What was once called an ego chamber is now called being with like-minded people.
Every “group” has one.
You are probably in one or two yourself.
Though you may not even realise it.
Except, the thing with echo chambers is that they don’t encourage you to grow, to learn more, to become resilient.
They keep you fixed where you are.
If you aren’t evolving you are effectively dissolving.
And that is what makes echo chambers dangerous
Have you seen these recent posts?
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own
- Do We Need To Be Constantly Entertained?
- It Was Supposed To Happen
- When The WiFi Goes Out
- Are We Too Entitled?
- Don’t Just Say You Have Read Books