What was once called an ego chamber is now called being with like-minded people.
Every “group” has one.
You are probably in one or two yourself.
Though you may not even realise it.
Except, the thing with echo chambers is that they don’t encourage you to grow, to learn more, to become resilient.
They keep you fixed where you are.
If you aren’t evolving you are effectively dissolving.
And that is what makes echo chambers dangerous
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Time To Step Up
- Accomplish Something Good With Hard Work
- What Is Freedom?
- Are We In Control, Or Does It Control Us?
- Taking Responsibility
- Getting Into The Swing Of Things
- A New Year Is Here
- You Design The Cover Of Your Book
- Evil Does Not Harm The World
- Rip The Band-Aid Off
- When The Battery Goes Flat