Something that I haven’t done on here for a while is to have a rant.
And, you know what?
Today is the day that I am having one.
And the rant is…
Well, it is more of a question really.
Why are we so eager to believe the narrative of those we have put on pedestals?
And conversely, why do we refuse to see anything different than the view we have of those who we won’t put on a pedestal?
If you have a particular view of someone, make sure it is based on who they actually are, not who they or others say they are.
Have you seen these recent posts?
- What Is Freedom?
- Are We In Control, Or Does It Control Us?
- Taking Responsibility
- Getting Into The Swing Of Things
- A New Year Is Here
- You Design The Cover Of Your Book
- Evil Does Not Harm The World
- Rip The Band-Aid Off
- When The Battery Goes Flat
- Does It Really Matter?
- The Illusion Of Saving Lives