Something that I haven’t done on here for a while is to have a rant.
And, you know what?
Today is the day that I am having one.
And the rant is…
Well, it is more of a question really.
Why are we so eager to believe the narrative of those we have put on pedestals?
And conversely, why do we refuse to see anything different than the view we have of those who we won’t put on a pedestal?
If you have a particular view of someone, make sure it is based on who they actually are, not who they or others say they are.
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Getting Back Into Blogging
- Beard Envy Is Real
- I’m Back. Again. I Think
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own
- Do We Need To Be Constantly Entertained?
- It Was Supposed To Happen
- When The WiFi Goes Out