Is it possible to improve the crowd from within?
If you were to do it, how long would it take you to do it, and at which point would you realise that it couldn’t be done?
Wouldn’t it be far easier to start your own crowd?
That way, the energy is spent developing and growing the crowd rather than trying to convince it that it needs improving, and what needs to be done.
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Time To Step Up
- Accomplish Something Good With Hard Work
- What Is Freedom?
- Are We In Control, Or Does It Control Us?
- Taking Responsibility
- Getting Into The Swing Of Things
- A New Year Is Here
- You Design The Cover Of Your Book
- Evil Does Not Harm The World
- Rip The Band-Aid Off
- When The Battery Goes Flat