Is it possible to improve the crowd from within?
If you were to do it, how long would it take you to do it, and at which point would you realise that it couldn’t be done?
Wouldn’t it be far easier to start your own crowd?
That way, the energy is spent developing and growing the crowd rather than trying to convince it that it needs improving, and what needs to be done.
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Priorities Change
- Change How You Eat
- Letting Distractions Win
- Getting Back Into Blogging
- Beard Envy Is Real
- I’m Back. Again. I Think
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own