Have a look at society these days, and if you look objectively at it you will see that there is something missing from it.
We have become too obsessed with ourselves and what we can get out of life.
Far too many of us pay way too much attention to what others think of us, rather than how we are helping society.
We have lost our faith in something bigger than us.
This then leads to us falling for any talking head who says the right things.
And that isn’t good for us or society as a whole.
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Time To Step Up
- Accomplish Something Good With Hard Work
- What Is Freedom?
- Are We In Control, Or Does It Control Us?
- Taking Responsibility
- Getting Into The Swing Of Things
- A New Year Is Here
- You Design The Cover Of Your Book
- Evil Does Not Harm The World
- Rip The Band-Aid Off
- When The Battery Goes Flat