Have a look at society these days, and if you look objectively at it you will see that there is something missing from it.
We have become too obsessed with ourselves and what we can get out of life.
Far too many of us pay way too much attention to what others think of us, rather than how we are helping society.
We have lost our faith in something bigger than us.
This then leads to us falling for any talking head who says the right things.
And that isn’t good for us or society as a whole.
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Priorities Change
- Change How You Eat
- Letting Distractions Win
- Getting Back Into Blogging
- Beard Envy Is Real
- I’m Back. Again. I Think
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own