There is a quote from Ray Bradbury in Fahrenheit 451 that really needs to be thought about.
You don’t have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.
Are the books you are reading building our culture?
If we all had better libraries, would our culture be better?
If our culture is better, wouldn’t society get better too?
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Priorities Change
- Change How You Eat
- Letting Distractions Win
- Getting Back Into Blogging
- Beard Envy Is Real
- I’m Back. Again. I Think
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own