Today is Australia Day.
The day that we supposedly celebrate the birth of this country we call Australia.
Though is it really?
I’m all for people having parties to celebrate whatever it is that they want.
The thing is, you really do need to understand what it is you are celebrating, and why you are doing it on a particular day.
And what about tomorrow?
Will what you are celebrating mean as much to you then as it does today?
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Getting Back Into Blogging
- Beard Envy Is Real
- I’m Back. Again. I Think
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own
- Do We Need To Be Constantly Entertained?
- It Was Supposed To Happen
- When The WiFi Goes Out