Today is Australia Day.
The day that we supposedly celebrate the birth of this country we call Australia.
Though is it really?
I’m all for people having parties to celebrate whatever it is that they want.
The thing is, you really do need to understand what it is you are celebrating, and why you are doing it on a particular day.
And what about tomorrow?
Will what you are celebrating mean as much to you then as it does today?
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Time To Step Up
- Accomplish Something Good With Hard Work
- What Is Freedom?
- Are We In Control, Or Does It Control Us?
- Taking Responsibility
- Getting Into The Swing Of Things
- A New Year Is Here
- You Design The Cover Of Your Book
- Evil Does Not Harm The World
- Rip The Band-Aid Off
- When The Battery Goes Flat