This is a Latin saying that translated means by example, we lead.
Are we doing that?
Or are we simply following the crowd?
We don’t need to be a CEO of some big company, “influencer” or anything like.
The example we set could simply be how we interact with other people.
Something as simple as saying “please” and “thank you” when you get your morning coffee.
Or slowing down in peak hour traffic to let a merging car in front of you, rather than behind you.
What example could you be setting for others?
Have you seen these recent posts?
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own
- Do We Need To Be Constantly Entertained?
- It Was Supposed To Happen
- When The WiFi Goes Out
- Are We Too Entitled?
- Don’t Just Say You Have Read Books