This is a Latin saying that translated means by example, we lead.
Are we doing that?
Or are we simply following the crowd?
We don’t need to be a CEO of some big company, “influencer” or anything like.
The example we set could simply be how we interact with other people.
Something as simple as saying “please” and “thank you” when you get your morning coffee.
Or slowing down in peak hour traffic to let a merging car in front of you, rather than behind you.
What example could you be setting for others?
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Time To Step Up
- Accomplish Something Good With Hard Work
- What Is Freedom?
- Are We In Control, Or Does It Control Us?
- Taking Responsibility
- Getting Into The Swing Of Things
- A New Year Is Here
- You Design The Cover Of Your Book
- Evil Does Not Harm The World
- Rip The Band-Aid Off
- When The Battery Goes Flat