Paying it forward is one of those practices, where instead of paying someone back for a good deed that was done to you, you pay it to someone else.
While that sounds good that way, the way that I think of it, is that we are paying back for those good deeds that will happen to us in the future.
If we start expecting good things to happen, they may.
That has to be better than the alternative.
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Time To Step Up
- Accomplish Something Good With Hard Work
- What Is Freedom?
- Are We In Control, Or Does It Control Us?
- Taking Responsibility
- Getting Into The Swing Of Things
- A New Year Is Here
- You Design The Cover Of Your Book
- Evil Does Not Harm The World
- Rip The Band-Aid Off
- When The Battery Goes Flat