Paying it forward is one of those practices, where instead of paying someone back for a good deed that was done to you, you pay it to someone else.
While that sounds good that way, the way that I think of it, is that we are paying back for those good deeds that will happen to us in the future.
If we start expecting good things to happen, they may.
That has to be better than the alternative.
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Getting Back Into Blogging
- Beard Envy Is Real
- I’m Back. Again. I Think
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own
- Do We Need To Be Constantly Entertained?
- It Was Supposed To Happen
- When The WiFi Goes Out