Funny thing about writing blogs.
You have all the posts planned out, and when you are going to post it.
You have it all planned out.
Then something changes.
Today’s piece was going to be about taking time to savour the taste and smell of your cup of coffee, rather than drinking it like it was just another drink.
And talking a little bit my favourite blend.
Except I can’t do that.
For some reason, I seem to be off coffee.
Not sure if it is a short term thing, or something long term.
All I know is that it would make me a tad hypocritical to post about drinking coffee when I am not doing it.
And this is the thing, in this day and age of social media and everyone being an “expert”, how many people are selling things they don’t understand or do themselves?
I’m not going to be one of them.
So, you have this article instead.
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Getting Back Into Blogging
- Beard Envy Is Real
- I’m Back. Again. I Think
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own
- Do We Need To Be Constantly Entertained?
- It Was Supposed To Happen
- When The WiFi Goes Out