When was the last time that you challenged your beliefs?
Are they still fit for purpose?
Or, are you simply holding on to them because they make you comfortable?
If we can’t question or challenge our own beliefs, how do we know they are the right ones?
Just because the masses may have a similar belief to yours, doesn’t necessarily mean it is the right one.
Who knows, the new belief you adopt may be the one that makes you become better and more than you are already.
And, wouldn’t that be a good thing?
Have you seen these recent posts?
- What Is Freedom?
- Are We In Control, Or Does It Control Us?
- Taking Responsibility
- Getting Into The Swing Of Things
- A New Year Is Here
- You Design The Cover Of Your Book
- Evil Does Not Harm The World
- Rip The Band-Aid Off
- When The Battery Goes Flat
- Does It Really Matter?
- The Illusion Of Saving Lives