When was the last time that you challenged your beliefs?
Are they still fit for purpose?
Or, are you simply holding on to them because they make you comfortable?
If we can’t question or challenge our own beliefs, how do we know they are the right ones?
Just because the masses may have a similar belief to yours, doesn’t necessarily mean it is the right one.
Who knows, the new belief you adopt may be the one that makes you become better and more than you are already.
And, wouldn’t that be a good thing?
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Getting Back Into Blogging
- Beard Envy Is Real
- I’m Back. Again. I Think
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own
- Do We Need To Be Constantly Entertained?
- It Was Supposed To Happen
- When The WiFi Goes Out