We know that this saying applies to many things in our life.
Though how many of us apply it to one of the areas where it matters the most?
Do you really need to hand over 120 minutes of the limited amount of time that you have to watch a TV show about “news” and “current affairs”?
Or what about the day “recovering” from your night out?
For the record, I am not telling you how you should spend your time, I only want you to ask yourself if what you are about to do is the best use of it.
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Time To Step Up
- Accomplish Something Good With Hard Work
- What Is Freedom?
- Are We In Control, Or Does It Control Us?
- Taking Responsibility
- Getting Into The Swing Of Things
- A New Year Is Here
- You Design The Cover Of Your Book
- Evil Does Not Harm The World
- Rip The Band-Aid Off
- When The Battery Goes Flat