We know that this saying applies to many things in our life.
Though how many of us apply it to one of the areas where it matters the most?
Do you really need to hand over 120 minutes of the limited amount of time that you have to watch a TV show about “news” and “current affairs”?
Or what about the day “recovering” from your night out?
For the record, I am not telling you how you should spend your time, I only want you to ask yourself if what you are about to do is the best use of it.
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Beard Envy Is Real
- I’m Back. Again. I Think
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own
- Do We Need To Be Constantly Entertained?
- It Was Supposed To Happen
- When The WiFi Goes Out
- Are We Too Entitled?