Andy Warhol said “In the future everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes.”
Granted it was before the advent of social media and the internet, though the premise is still the same.
The question is, if you are to get your 15 minutes of world fame, what will it be for?
Will it be for yourself?
For us? (Something to help improve us)
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Getting Back Into Blogging
- Beard Envy Is Real
- I’m Back. Again. I Think
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own
- Do We Need To Be Constantly Entertained?
- It Was Supposed To Happen
- When The WiFi Goes Out