Andy Warhol said “In the future everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes.”
Granted it was before the advent of social media and the internet, though the premise is still the same.
The question is, if you are to get your 15 minutes of world fame, what will it be for?
Will it be for yourself?
For us? (Something to help improve us)
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Accomplish Something Good With Hard Work
- What Is Freedom?
- Are We In Control, Or Does It Control Us?
- Taking Responsibility
- Getting Into The Swing Of Things
- A New Year Is Here
- You Design The Cover Of Your Book
- Evil Does Not Harm The World
- Rip The Band-Aid Off
- When The Battery Goes Flat
- Does It Really Matter?