In 1928 John A. Shedd gave us the following quote.
A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
Just like ships, we are all destined for so much more.
Instead, we plant ourselves on the couch (the harbour) and waste away, not even attempting to BE someone more/better.
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Beard Envy Is Real
- I’m Back. Again. I Think
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own
- Do We Need To Be Constantly Entertained?
- It Was Supposed To Happen
- When The WiFi Goes Out
- Are We Too Entitled?