Abraham Lincoln is quoted as saying.
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.
The way I interpret this is that we should be spending more time preparing ourselves and the tools needed for the task, than on the task itself.
So, how much time are you spending sharpening your axe?
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Priorities Change
- Change How You Eat
- Letting Distractions Win
- Getting Back Into Blogging
- Beard Envy Is Real
- I’m Back. Again. I Think
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own