Abraham Lincoln is quoted as saying.
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.
The way I interpret this is that we should be spending more time preparing ourselves and the tools needed for the task, than on the task itself.
So, how much time are you spending sharpening your axe?
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Accomplish Something Good With Hard Work
- What Is Freedom?
- Are We In Control, Or Does It Control Us?
- Taking Responsibility
- Getting Into The Swing Of Things
- A New Year Is Here
- You Design The Cover Of Your Book
- Evil Does Not Harm The World
- Rip The Band-Aid Off
- When The Battery Goes Flat
- Does It Really Matter?