I’m a big fan of journaling.
I have been keeping one, off and on for about the past decade.
While there were large blocks of time where I didn’t write anything, I have always come back to it.
And, now that I am practicing Stoic exercises, and meditations more, then journal does come in handy.
Part of it for me is a record of where my thoughts are, what I have done, and how I can improve.
If you look for them, you will find heaps of articles and blog posts on journalling, and why you should do it.
It is something that you can start with simply a blank piece of paper and a pen.
Or, you could go out and buy yourself a spiffy book, and top of the line fountain pen.
The thing it, to get the most out of journalling, all you need to do is start.
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Beard Envy Is Real
- I’m Back. Again. I Think
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own
- Do We Need To Be Constantly Entertained?
- It Was Supposed To Happen
- When The WiFi Goes Out
- Are We Too Entitled?