We have all heard of the Golden Rule that goes something like this.
Treat others how you would like to be treated yourself.
The thing is, how many of us really follow it?
When you are out and about, are you treating people how you would like them to treat you, or are you being indifferent to it all?
Granted we may not be able to do it all of the time.
Though more often than not, we should be able to make a conscious decision to treat the person we are interacting with, better than they would treat us.
How much of a difference do you think that will make?
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Time To Step Up
- Accomplish Something Good With Hard Work
- What Is Freedom?
- Are We In Control, Or Does It Control Us?
- Taking Responsibility
- Getting Into The Swing Of Things
- A New Year Is Here
- You Design The Cover Of Your Book
- Evil Does Not Harm The World
- Rip The Band-Aid Off
- When The Battery Goes Flat