We have all heard of the Golden Rule that goes something like this.
Treat others how you would like to be treated yourself.
The thing is, how many of us really follow it?
When you are out and about, are you treating people how you would like them to treat you, or are you being indifferent to it all?
Granted we may not be able to do it all of the time.
Though more often than not, we should be able to make a conscious decision to treat the person we are interacting with, better than they would treat us.
How much of a difference do you think that will make?
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Beard Envy Is Real
- I’m Back. Again. I Think
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own
- Do We Need To Be Constantly Entertained?
- It Was Supposed To Happen
- When The WiFi Goes Out
- Are We Too Entitled?