In our rush to replicate the “success” of the ‘gurus’, we keep forgetting one simple thing.
Their “achievements” came from their audience, not ours.
Just because they have made $X in the past 12 months, it doesn’t mean that the exact same thing will work with our audience.
In fact, it probably won’t.
Even if we are selling the exact same thing, to the exact same audience.
The trick is, to find out who our audience is, and what they want.
Have you seen these recent posts?
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own
- Do We Need To Be Constantly Entertained?
- It Was Supposed To Happen
- When The WiFi Goes Out