Last year, (eight days ago now), did you make a resolution to do something differently?
If so, are you sticking to it?
If not, what shifted you off the path, and are you going to start again?
There’s nothing that says you can’t?
This time, try charting your progress.
Make a note of how much you have improved, so the next time you think of chucking it in, you can see how far you have come.
That may be all you need to keep going.
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Beard Envy Is Real
- I’m Back. Again. I Think
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own
- Do We Need To Be Constantly Entertained?