Have you really thought about why it is that you are watching TV?
Is it to stay “informed” about something?
(Could this be achieved by listening to the radio?)
Is it for “entertainment”?
(Could this be achieved by reading a book?)
Or, is it to relax and “veg out”?
(Meditation would have a far better long term result).
Unless you are watching a documentary or a needed “how to” show, watching TV isn’t helping you.
Realistically, is there anything that the TV “does” for you that can’t be provided by something else?
Have you seen these recent posts?
- What Is Freedom?
- Are We In Control, Or Does It Control Us?
- Taking Responsibility
- Getting Into The Swing Of Things
- A New Year Is Here
- You Design The Cover Of Your Book
- Evil Does Not Harm The World
- Rip The Band-Aid Off
- When The Battery Goes Flat
- Does It Really Matter?
- The Illusion Of Saving Lives