Have you really thought about why it is that you are watching TV?
Is it to stay “informed” about something?
(Could this be achieved by listening to the radio?)
Is it for “entertainment”?
(Could this be achieved by reading a book?)
Or, is it to relax and “veg out”?
(Meditation would have a far better long term result).
Unless you are watching a documentary or a needed “how to” show, watching TV isn’t helping you.
Realistically, is there anything that the TV “does” for you that can’t be provided by something else?
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Beard Envy Is Real
- I’m Back. Again. I Think
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own
- Do We Need To Be Constantly Entertained?
- It Was Supposed To Happen
- When The WiFi Goes Out
- Are We Too Entitled?