When was the last time you actually talked to your neighbours?
I don’t mean waving hi to them when you drove past them.
Nor do I mean having a gossip with them about what the other neighbours are doing.
I mean, really talked to them.
If it has been more than a few weeks, what’s stopping you from doing it now?
I’m not saying you need to invite them over for dinner every week.
Though maybe A conversation is a good place to start.
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Beard Envy Is Real
- I’m Back. Again. I Think
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own
- Do We Need To Be Constantly Entertained?
- It Was Supposed To Happen
- When The WiFi Goes Out
- Are We Too Entitled?