When was the last time you actually talked to your neighbours?
I don’t mean waving hi to them when you drove past them.
Nor do I mean having a gossip with them about what the other neighbours are doing.
I mean, really talked to them.
If it has been more than a few weeks, what’s stopping you from doing it now?
I’m not saying you need to invite them over for dinner every week.
Though maybe A conversation is a good place to start.
Have you seen these recent posts?
- What Is Freedom?
- Are We In Control, Or Does It Control Us?
- Taking Responsibility
- Getting Into The Swing Of Things
- A New Year Is Here
- You Design The Cover Of Your Book
- Evil Does Not Harm The World
- Rip The Band-Aid Off
- When The Battery Goes Flat
- Does It Really Matter?
- The Illusion Of Saving Lives