This is always easier said than done.
Our vices are there because we get some sort of temporary pleasure from them.
Kicking that vice is going to be harder than it seems.
Though it doesn’t mean it can’t be done.
In fact it most likely can be.
Though to do that, you need to start.
So, why not start today?
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Getting Back Into Blogging
- Beard Envy Is Real
- I’m Back. Again. I Think
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own
- Do We Need To Be Constantly Entertained?
- It Was Supposed To Happen
- When The WiFi Goes Out