When that time comes, how do you want to be remembered?
I am not talking about what you written on your tombstone.
If someone was to mention your name, what would they say?
Now, an even harder question to answer, is your life now, in line with that?
What would happen if that time was next week?
Would they still say the same thing?
Are you waiting for X to happen before you do Y?
What if that time doesn’t come?
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Getting Back Into Blogging
- Beard Envy Is Real
- I’m Back. Again. I Think
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own
- Do We Need To Be Constantly Entertained?
- It Was Supposed To Happen
- When The WiFi Goes Out