When that time comes, how do you want to be remembered?
I am not talking about what you written on your tombstone.
If someone was to mention your name, what would they say?
Now, an even harder question to answer, is your life now, in line with that?
What would happen if that time was next week?
Would they still say the same thing?
Are you waiting for X to happen before you do Y?
What if that time doesn’t come?
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Time To Step Up
- Accomplish Something Good With Hard Work
- What Is Freedom?
- Are We In Control, Or Does It Control Us?
- Taking Responsibility
- Getting Into The Swing Of Things
- A New Year Is Here
- You Design The Cover Of Your Book
- Evil Does Not Harm The World
- Rip The Band-Aid Off
- When The Battery Goes Flat