Do you set challenges for yourself?
If you do, how are you going with them?
If you don’t, why not?
The challenge doesn’t have to be something big.
It could be something as simple as going through a normal checkout rather than the assisted ones, and saying “Hello, how are you?” to the operator.
Or it could be something as big as making a conscious effort to reduce the amount of time you spent in front of the television.
Start off small, then once you get the momentum going of meeting the challenges that you set for yourself, start making them bigger.
Keep it going and who knows where you will end up
Have you seen these recent posts?
- Priorities Change
- Change How You Eat
- Letting Distractions Win
- Getting Back Into Blogging
- Beard Envy Is Real
- I’m Back. Again. I Think
- It’s Been A While
- Do We Really Need All The University Degrees?
- Foreign Influence Isn’t What We Should Be Worried About
- When The Mail Doesn’t Arrive
- How Much We Value Other People’s Opinions – Instead Of Our Own