Do you set challenges for yourself?
If you do, how are you going with them?
If you don’t, why not?
The challenge doesn’t have to be something big.
It could be something as simple as going through a normal checkout rather than the assisted ones, and saying “Hello, how are you?” to the operator.
Or it could be something as big as making a conscious effort to reduce the amount of time you spent in front of the television.
Start off small, then once you get the momentum going of meeting the challenges that you set for yourself, start making them bigger.
Keep it going and who knows where you will end up
Have you seen these recent posts?
- What Is Freedom?
- Are We In Control, Or Does It Control Us?
- Taking Responsibility
- Getting Into The Swing Of Things
- A New Year Is Here
- You Design The Cover Of Your Book
- Evil Does Not Harm The World
- Rip The Band-Aid Off
- When The Battery Goes Flat
- Does It Really Matter?
- The Illusion Of Saving Lives